[torqueusers] Torque configuration questions for multi-core nodes

Woods, David M. Dr. woodsdm2 at muohio.edu
Thu Apr 1 12:40:35 MDT 2010

What I'm trying to do is find a queue setup that meets users needs in terms of access, wait times, etc.  I started with the config on our current cluster since the users have some understanding of how that is setup and works.

At this point I think I do need to move the scheduling into Maui, but wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something obvious in Torque.  As I work through understand Maui, I'm sure I will have questions for the Maui list!

Dave