[torqueusers] TR: again: help, problem to install torque 2.3.7 on hp itanium 11iv23

JONNAERT Therese Marie tmjonnaert at cofidis.fr
Fri Oct 23 00:54:51 MDT 2009

 yes all the configure, make, and make install were made with the root account
To test the processsus, I have re-install on this server, the previous version 2.1.8 and re-play the configure, make, make install using the +DD64 flag and all is ok.
Here the permissions on the server_logs directory
drwxrwxrwx   2 root       sys             96 Oct 19 14:04 server_logs
Thanks for your help