[torqueusers] Torque + Maui Configuration

Arnau Bria arnaubria at pic.es
Thu Oct 22 07:43:45 MDT 2009

On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 10:24:00 -0300
Tomás Soares wrote:

> Hello All,
Hi,

> I have 9 nodes with torque and maui installed and I'm using this
> versions: torque-2.3.0 and maui-3.2.6p20.
> I was trying to submit a simple job using "qsub -q prod script.sh"
> but when I run qstat the jobs status is switching between Queued, E
> and Running but don't return an output and never goes out of the
> qstat. Someone suspects whats wrong?

status goes from Q -> E -> R?

what does a qstat -f show¿ (on R status)¿

have you check undelivered dir under WN for stderr/stdout?

same happens if you only submit dummy command out of teh script?

echo sleep 1000|qsub -q prod

if answer is no:

is copy with no passwd allowed between hosts?

http://www.clusterresources.com/torquedocs/6.1scpsetup.shtml

> Thanks a lot!!!
Cheers,
Arnau