[torqueusers] Problem with mailing lists

Douglas Wightman wightman at adaptivecomputing.com
Wed Oct 14 14:01:28 MDT 2009

Users of supercluster.org mailing lists,

On October 2nd an upgrade was made to our email configuration that unfortunately broke the mailing lists.  Thanks to Steve Hamilton this was finally brought to our attention today.  We sincerely apologize for this disruption. We encourage anyone who submitted an email to any of our mailing lists (torqueusers mauiusers, gold-users, torquedev, moabusers) after October 2nd to resend the email.

We apologize again for this disruption.

Sincerely,

- Douglas Wightman
Adaptive Computing