[torqueusers] Error 15007(Unauthorized Request ) - HELP

Jeremy Enos jenos at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mon Nov 16 23:47:37 MST 2009

No love there either...  It looks like it's specifically looking for
"user at host".  I pinged to demonstrate that it knows what the host is.

[root at acm tmp]# qmgr -c "set server managers = ac"
qmgr obj= svr=default: Access from host not allowed, or unknown host
[root at acm tmp]# qmgr -c "set server managers = root at ac"
[root at acm tmp]# ping ac
PING ac (192.168.1.252) 56(84) bytes of data.
64 bytes from ac (192.168.1.252): icmp_seq=1 ttl=64 time=0.205 ms

    Jeremy