[torqueusers] s s submit_hosts

rishi pathak mailmaverick666 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 22:49:04 MST 2009

On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 9:39 PM, Albino A. Aveleda <bino at coc.ufrj.br> wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> I have two clusters (cluster-1 and cluster-2) and I would like to submit
> jobs to run in cluster-1 from cluster-2.
> Then, I put this configuration in cluster-1 by qmgr:
>
> set server submit_hosts = cluster-1.mydomain
> set server submit_hosts += cluster-2.mydomain
>

> But, when I try to create a queue in cluster-2 I don´t have authorization.
>

> [root at adm pbs]# qmgr
> Max open servers: 4
> Qmgr: c q batch at cluster-1
> qmgr obj=batch svr=cluster-1: Unauthorized Request
> Qmgr:
>

> In my log file show this message:
>
> 11/05/2009 13:54:55;0080;PBS_Server;Req;req_reject;Reject reply
> code=15007(Unauthorized Request ), aux=0, type=Manager, from
> root at cluster-2.mydomain

Have you added root at cluster-2 as server manager and in acl_hosts in
cluster-1. Also if the requirement is only to create a queue on cluster-1
then it would be better to create it from cluster-1 only.

> What do I do wrong?
>

> Best regards,
> Bibo

Regards--
Rishi Pathak
National PARAM Supercomputing Facility
Center for Development of Advanced Computing(C-DAC)
Pune University Campus,Ganesh Khind Road
Pune-Maharastra