[torqueusers] managers attribute not being consulted in 2.4?

Ari Pollak aripollak at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 09:28:21 MST 2009

On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 11:17 AM, Ken Nielson
<knielson at adaptivecomputing.com> wrote:
> Privileged ports are on by default. I was looking in the code and there was
> a separate authentication path if privileged ports were disabled. I was just
> trying to figure out which path you might be on.

Okay. I tried just rebuilding & installing a fresh Torque 2.4.2 on my
own Debian machine, configured like this:
 ./configure --with-debug --with-rcp=scp --with-server-home=/var/spool/torque

and then after a fresh "pbs_server -t create"  adding my own username
to managers as root, then setting anything with qmgr as my normal
user, I get Unauthorized Request.