[torqueusers] Problem with Queue - qsub: Error (15042) submitting job

Gerolf Ziegenhain g at ziegenhain.com
Thu Nov 5 04:55:08 MST 2009

Thanks for you advices, Ken.

But actually this is what I have checked in the very beginning: Syntax of
the script is ok (works on my old installation), can access the script, may
login even to the queue server. Where can I find out about the scheme how
the scripts are copied once they to be run by the queue server?

Also I'd be interested in learning more about the "15042 is a
PBSE_BADSCRIPT"-Failure... Neither on the website of the queue system nor in
goole I was not able to find any useful comments on this failure and how to
troubleshoot it?

What else could I test?

Best regards:
Gerolf