[torqueusers] Problem with Queue - qsub: Error (15042) submitting job

Ken Nielson knielson at adaptivecomputing.com
Wed Nov 4 11:30:34 MST 2009

Dr. Ziegenhain,

15042 is a PBSE_BADSCRIPT error.  First make sure you have the correct
path. If the script is not in the directory where you run qsub it may
give this error. The next thing to check are the permissions on the
script. If the user calling qsub does not have permissions on the file
it will generate this error.  Finally check your script syntax.

Ken Nielson
Adaptive Computing