[torqueusers] [torquedev] TORQUE 2.4 is live.

Ken Nielson knielson at adaptivecomputing.com
Mon Nov 2 12:05:49 MST 2009

I will take this as a rookie learning experience. Sorry about the
confusion.

Following the beta convention which we unintentionally started we will
make this 2.4.2.  We are working on a TORQUE web site and I will explain
in the notes about what happened to 2.4.0 and 2.4.1. New comers to the
list and those who have just deleted the mail will have to get their
information from the site.

What do we do with the 2.4 that is already posted. Should this be deleted?

Ken