[torqueusers] wait for job completion

Josh Butikofer josh at clusterresources.com
Thu May 28 14:19:24 MDT 2009

The Moab Workload Manager product from CRI, which can drive TORQUE, has a bsub
emulator functionality which successfully imitates the -K behavior--but it
requires that you use Moab.

Creating a feature directly in TORQUE to handle this would definitely be a more
straightforward solution.

Josh Butikofer
Cluster Resources, Inc.