[torqueusers] qmgr command history

Jerry Smith jdsmit at sandia.gov
Thu May 28 07:00:05 MDT 2009

Do you have the readline libraries installed on the new system, and did
it find it during the configure process?

checking readline/readline.h usability... yes
checking readline/readline.h presence... yes
checking for readline/readline.h... yes
checking for rl_callback_handler_install in -lreadline... yes

For Ubuntu you will probably need the following installed:

[jdsmit at raven 06:59:03 torque-2.3.6]$)`dpk': dpkg --list | grep readline
ii  lib32readline5
5.2-4                                                GNU readline and
history libraries, run-time libraries (32-bit)
ii  libreadline5
5.2-4                                                GNU readline and
history libraries, run-time libraries
ii  libreadline5-dev
5.2-4                                                GNU readline and
history libraries, development files
ii  readline-common
5.2-4                                                GNU readline and
history libraries, common files