[torqueusers] qmgr command history

Dr. Henrik Schulz h.schulz at fzd.de
Thu May 28 00:33:37 MDT 2009

Hi all,

I just installed TORQUE Version 2.3.6 on my new system (Ubuntu 9.04) and unlike on my other system (Scientific Linux 4.3) the command history in qmgr does not work. Using the arrow keys I only get something like ^[[A or ^[[B. The history function in my shell works fine and also other programs, like gnuplot, provide a history using the arrow keys. I assume that this is not a torque-specific problem, but I hope anyone can give me a hint to solve this problem.

Kind regards,
Henrik