[torqueusers] What is the Maximum no of compute Nodes in torque

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Sat May 23 11:40:59 MDT 2009

On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 09:37:47PM +0530, Rajiv Rajaian alleged:
> Thanks for your information jerry.. Where you ve fixed this ~4500 nodes
> value.. Is there any option to change this limit??

Where did you get this idea of a maximum number of nodes?  We don't have a
hardwired limit.

It's like asking about the maximum number of clients that apache can support.

It is limited by network, hardware, and how you tweak the configs.  The configs
in torque represent tradeoffs between the freshness of your data and
network/cpu load.