[torqueusers] Stagein with shared file system

Kashif Mohammad Kashif.Mohammad at cern.ch
Fri May 22 11:22:50 MDT 2009

Hi
I have installed a torque batch system with one headone and two compute node on a shared home directory. I am able to submit test job but when I try to submit job with stagein directive, it stays in W stage and never completes. I have added
$usecp *:/home /home  in /var/spool/torque/mom_priv.

Although in shared home directory no body use stagein but I have a specific test case where I have to use stagein.
>From the torque manual, I got the idea that stagein uses rcp/scp only, is it right?

And suppose I want to enable scp, so do I have to reconfigure torque with with-scp option.

Any hints

Regards
Kashif