[torqueusers] How to get assigned cpu count with torque?

Edsall, William (WJ) WJEdsall at dow.com
Thu May 14 11:55:01 MDT 2009

I'm not seeing the assigned ncpus you're seeing, but that appears to be
the data I need.
If i can get resources_assigned.ncpus = 4 to show up, i'll be a happy
camper.

# qstat -Qf
Queue: batch
    queue_type = Execution
    total_jobs = 2
    state_count = Transit:0 Queued:1 Held:0 Waiting:0 Running:1
Exiting:0
    resources_default.nodes = 1
    resources_default.walltime = 01:00:00
    mtime = 1233765351
    resources_assigned.nodect = 1
    enabled = True
    started = True

# qmgr -c "list server"
Server <deleted>
        server_state = Scheduling
        scheduling = True
        total_jobs = 0
        state_count = Transit:0 Queued:0 Held:0 Waiting:0 Running:0
Exiting:0
        acl_hosts = <deleted>
        managers = <deleted>
        operators = <deleted>