[torqueusers] mpiexec jobs got stuck

Abhishek Gupta abhig at Princeton.EDU
Wed May 13 10:22:51 MDT 2009

Hi Troy,
I was able to fix the error message I mailed in my last mail, but the
problem I explained in the beginning still exist, i.e. Job runs for a
while and then stuck forever. Like I said it runs fine till node
value=20 but beyond that it shows such behavior.
Is there anything else I can try?
Thanks,
Abhi.