[torqueusers] How to get assigned cpu count with torque?

Steve Young chemadm at hamilton.edu
Mon May 11 10:13:53 MDT 2009

Hi,
	On our grid I did a list server in qmgr and I see the following:

	resources_assigned.mem = 419430400b
	resources_assigned.ncpus = 4
	resources_assigned.nodect = 8

However, this I believe is the amount of resources that is assigned to
jobs. Not the total amount available. I'd expect the same behavior in
pbs pro but I'm just guessing here. So are you looking for the total
amount of resources across the whole cluster or just the number of
assigned resources to currently running jobs? Hope this helps,

-Steve