[torqueusers] How to get assigned cpu count with torque?

Steve Young chemadm at hamilton.edu
Mon May 11 09:12:20 MDT 2009

Hi,
	I'm not for certain what you mean by this but perhaps this page
answers your question:

http://www.clusterresources.com/products/torque/docs/2.1jobsubmission.shtml
  (note the section 2.1.6 Exported Batch Environment Variables maybe
your looking for PBS_NODEFILE? ).

Or perhaps a qstat -f <jobid>  will give you the variable your looking
for.

-Steve