[torqueusers] My job'status always Q

Francesco Del Citto francesco.del.citto at uniroma2.it
Mon May 4 11:19:59 MDT 2009

Hi all,
thanks for your answers. However I could not make it work. I do not have
any firewall and the server scheduling is enabled (the basic standard
scheduler in torque is enough for my purposes)
I already used torque and maui a few years ago without too many problems
on a more complicated system, but now I'm facing more problems than what
the case deserves.
I've found another open source resource manager that can be configured
to match my needs (I want to handle memory limits instead of cpu) and
could run it fairly easily.

Thanks for your effort, however!
Francesco