[torqueusers] Job stuck at E state forever

Abhishek Gupta abhig at Princeton.EDU
Tue Mar 31 08:24:37 MDT 2009

Hi Glen,
Thanks for replying. The solution seems to be working. There were many
jobs stuck with E state and after making the config file with $usecp
statement, all jobs with E state disappeared.
Cheers,
Abhi.