[torqueusers] Job stuck at E state forever

Abhishek Gupta abhig at Princeton.EDU
Tue Mar 31 00:08:22 MDT 2009

Hi Halvor,
Some time ago I had the same problem and some people come up with the
problem saying that its because of rcp implementation in PBS which can
be changed, but I don't know how to change it tp cp or scp which can
probably solve the issue. If you have any idea about it, please let me know.