[torqueusers] Authentication on cluster nodes

delaplag delaplag at free.fr
Mon Mar 23 16:21:03 MDT 2009

4sure i'm also using it.

In fact my question was more : do you need to get every users
available on each nodes. I've seen that there is a pam module which
maybe can fit my request (pam_pbssimpleauth)

The final point would be that domain users are only known on submit
nodes and computing nodes are not even talking with AD.

Does pam_pbssimpleauth is made for that ? I've a build error, can
someone provide a bit of support for building it?

Bye, JD.