[torqueusers] unwanted email notifications

Stijn De Weirdt stijn.deweirdt at ugent.be
Fri Mar 20 08:16:56 MDT 2009

hi all,

could one of the developers shed some light on the issue, and in
particluar if replacing all
svr_mailowner(pjob, MAIL_DEL, MAIL_FORCE, log_buffer);
with
svr_mailowner(pjob, MAIL_DEL, MAIL_NORMAL, log_buffer);
in torque will have any unexpected problems?
if not, i can replace this in the code and build a version that won't
annoy our users that much ;)

many thanks,

stijn

--