[torqueusers] Modify the pbs job manager script when using MPICH-G2 to submit jobs to torque

tracy_luofengji tracy_luofengji at 126.com
Fri Mar 20 00:39:53 MDT 2009

Dear all,
I have installed gt4.2.1 and MPICH-G2 on my cluster, and the cluster is managed by torque. But when I submit the mpich-g2 jobs to torque, it does not work fine. It is said that the job manager script need to do some modify. I want to know is there anyone who has the experience can give us some advice and share your hacking of the job manager script with us?

Any help will be much appraciated!
Thanks!

Regards,
Tracy