[torqueusers] Hogging Nodes

Steve Young chemadm at hamilton.edu
Thu Mar 19 09:14:34 MDT 2009

Hi,
	This is just a quick thought but for this specific job what if you
request -l nodes=10:ppn=2  but only use 1 cpu per node? This way the
other processor would be allocated to your job so that no one else can
utilize it? I'm guessing it's just for this job's case and most other
jobs you'd want people to utilize the second processor?

-Steve