[torqueusers] Checkpoint test fails: bug or misconfiguration?

Glen Beane glen.beane at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 09:02:39 MDT 2009

I wouldn't use BLCR support in torque 2.3.x

it was basically redesigned for the next version of TORQUE (2.4) and
really shouldn't have been included in the 2.3 release. I think there
had even been talk of removing it from the 2.3 branch because it does
not really work properly

I would try a 2.4.0 snapshot if you really want to play with blcr