[torqueusers] Need Suggestions for a qmgr script for multicore cluster

Samir Khanal skhanal at bgsu.edu
Wed Mar 18 13:40:21 MDT 2009

Hi Joshua

I did the same and restarted the pbs server

I doubt I am not configuring my queues properly
Can you help me with that.. any special considerations for multicore job scheduling.

I tried compiling with mpich1.2.7 and mpich2 and in both cases the program doesnot execute to completion but waits till wall time is exceeded

The same program executed in single core machines, without any change, I simply copied the queue configuration from the old cluster to this new multicore cluster.

Any changes needed on queues to handle this situation?

Thanks
Samir