[torqueusers] Jobs submission hosts and multiple Torque/maui clusters

Glen Beane glen.beane at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 06:22:19 MDT 2009

you can specify which server a queue is on with the qsub -q option:

-q queue_name at server_name

this way you should be able to submit jobs to multiple clusters from
the same client, so long as that client is a "submit_host" for each
cluster.  Leaving out the server name will submit the job to the
default server.