[torqueusers] in a C/ C++ program how to submit a parallel job and wait for the processing result before executing the following codes

chenyong cy163 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 9 09:50:07 MDT 2009

From: cy163 at hotmail.com
To: mpiexec-request at osc.edu; torqueusers at supercluster.org
CC: pw at osc.edu
Subject: 'unexpected line' 'got XX lines' with OSC's mpiexec
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 17:44:40 +0800

Hello ALL,

I installed OSC's mpiexec version 0.82 on my IBM BladeCenter JS21 cluster.When I ran the testing program runtests.pl shipping with the package, I got some message lines contain words like 'unexpected line' and 'got XX lines, expected 0'. These words make me unsure about whether the biult mpiexec is fine to work.

I do need your help.  Please help

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you very much in advance!!!

Felix

Óà Windows Live Spaces չʾ¸öÐÔ×ÔÎÒ£¬ÓëºÃÓÑ·ÖÏíÉú»î£¡ Á˽â¸ü¶àÐÅÏ¢£¡