[torqueusers] bad attempt to connect from entries in log file

Gus Correa gus at ldeo.columbia.edu
Fri Mar 6 12:06:52 MST 2009

Hi Samir, Jen

Have you checked the correctness/consistency of
RSA (or DSA) keys
in /etc/ssh/ssh_known_hosts[2] or in ~/.ssh/known_hosts?
on the head and compute nodes?

Also, have you checked your
/etc/hosts file on head and compute nodes?
Are they correct and consistent with ${TORQUE}/server_priv/nodes ?

Samir, if you are in a Rocks cluster,
have you tried "rocks sync users"?

I hope this helps.

Gus Correa