[torqueusers] Re: How to get the statistics of every users?

Ole Holm Nielsen Ole.H.Nielsen at fysik.dtu.dk
Fri Mar 6 05:29:53 MST 2009

Weiguang Chen wrote:
> when i perform the command"pbsacct 200903??"
> the following error shows:
>
>                           Wallclock          Average Average
> Username    Group   #jobs      days  Percent  #nodes  q-days  Full name
> awk: cmd. line:80: fatal: division by zero attempted
>
> What's the problem?

Thanks for sending me your accounting files 200903?? offline.
Your problem is that you try to get statistics from the Torque pbs_server
logfiles, and that is wrong !  You must look at the Torque accounting
files in /var/spool/torque/server_priv/accounting/

--
Ole Holm Nielsen
Department of Physics, Technical University of Denmark