[torqueusers] Exit Status 267

James A. Peltier jpeltier at cs.sfu.ca
Wed Mar 4 11:18:42 MST 2009

On Wed, 4 Mar 2009, Garrick Staples wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 04, 2009 at 09:40:06AM -0800, James A. Peltier alleged:
>> Can someone please explain how the exist status system works?  What is
>> exit status 267?
>
> Torque generates negative values for its own errors.  Positive values come from
> the user's program.

Which is odd because these programs were working prior to my upgrading to
the latest beta snapshot.  I've now gone back to the latest stable builds
and the problems are still occuring.  I'm also seeing

getsize() failed for mem/pmem in mom_set_limits

errors for some jobs.  Each node is configured identically and built on
the host the mom will run on.

./configure --prefix=/usr --enable-cpuset
--with-default-server=queen --with-rcp=scp

--
James A. Peltier
Systems Analyst (FASNet), VIVARIUM Technical Director
E-Mail  : jpeltier at sfu.ca
Website : http://www.fas.sfu.ca | http://vivarium.cs.sfu.ca
            http://blogs.sfu.ca/people/jpeltier
MSN     : subatomic_spam at hotmail.com

Your mouse has moved.  Windows has detected hardware
changes that require a reboot. Click OK to reboot.