[torqueusers] only 1 core jobs in the queue

Jackie Scoggins jscoggins at lbl.gov
Mon Mar 2 15:45:01 MST 2009

How do you make it count the ppn instead of the node count?

I am also interested in finding out if there a way in torque to be
able to route jobs to nodes that have similar processors?

How can I setup my configuration so that 2 processor jobs go on 2
processor nodes and 4 processor jobs go on 4 processor nodes?  Using a
routing queue and setting up node properties according.

Thanks

Jackie