[torqueusers] qdel and delete all dependent jobs as well

Rahul Nabar rpnabar at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 10:36:29 MST 2009

Is there a way to "qdel" a job but have it delete that job and all
dependent jobs?

Frequently I submit a job with dependencies that I must later kill for
some reason (buggy, bad input etc.) It takes a while having to figure
all dependencies so that the child jobs do not kick in. [the child
jobs are designed to run irrespective of the status returned by the
master since the master has been known to be kind of buggy in passing
the correct status codes back.]

--
Rahul