[torqueusers] accounting

Naveed Near-Ansari naveed at caltech.edu
Wed Jun 24 11:30:25 MDT 2009

I think if you specify in torque.cfg to use a qsub filter it will use it
even when submitting through qsub.

torque.cfg:

SUBMITFILTER    /opt/torque/bin/qsub_filter

I have not attempted exiting on certain conditions using this since i
only use it to add in default wallclock times when not set by the user,
but presumably you could do your checking here.

Naveed