[torqueusers] gssapi version of torque

mike coyne mike.coyne at paccar.com
Tue Jun 23 13:09:11 MDT 2009

I have been looking at the gssapi version of torque , compiling against
the Globus gsiapi library with some globus specific mods, saving and
importing globus credentials, checking users against the globus gridmap
etc.

The port has been going well, but i have run into a snag... the
connection seems to break with a short data transfer(some times),
leaving the client polling prior to timing out in tcp_readbuf from
tcp_dis.c.  I am unsure how to address this , Has anybody had any
experience in using this version of gssapi with torque?