[torqueusers] torque with Matlab

Naveed Near-Ansari naveed at caltech.edu
Mon Jun 22 12:06:02 MDT 2009

Yes, we have it working. How you do it depends on whether it is a shared
filesystem or not.  It is much easier if it is and is what we are doing

you will need cp the pbs integration scripts from
MATLAB_ROOT//toolbox/distcomp/examples/integration/pbs/ to
MATLAB_ROOT//toolbox/local.  you will also need to go to the parallel
menu in matlab and set up a configuration for it.

use the torque default, set your matlab root, set the DataLocation to ~,
set RshCommand to ssh, and set the maximum number od procs to run.  You
should then be able to run validation and see if it works.

Naveed