[torqueusers] [torquedev] pbsnodes -a shows long gone jobs

Glen Beane glen.beane at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 07:34:15 MDT 2009

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 9:29 AM, Craig Macdonald<craigm at dcs.gla.ac.uk> wrote:
> Yes, we also see this in 2.1.8. They also show up in pestat by starred
> jobs. We just ignore them, the job processes arent running.

now that I think about it,  I think I had seen it in 2.1.x as well.
It is definitely not as serious as the random pbs_mom dying issue that
I'm getting since the move from 2.1.x to 2.3.6

I'll ignore it on my production cluster, open a bug in bugzilla,  and
keep future discussion on torquedev only (for anyone interested in
resolving the issue)