[torqueusers] two queues for torque server and maui scheduler

Steve Young chemadm at hamilton.edu
Mon Jun 15 10:57:55 MDT 2009

Hi,
	Looks like you have it...it's a fairly simple setup. The only thing
I'd wonder is with the acl_host stuff. Perhaps the host names have
some problems resolving or something. Try turning off the acl_host
entries and see if that helps at all. What's your nodes file and
pbsnodes command output look like? Also what scheduler you using too?
maui or pbs_sched? What does the pbs server logs tell you for the job
you ran? As well as for the scheduler logs. Sorry this asks more
questions than gives answers ;-) but I hope it helps you find where
the problem might be.

-Steve