[torqueusers] set server managers returning "qmgr obj= svr=default: Unauthorized Request"

James J Coyle jjc at iastate.edu
Fri Jun 12 15:57:03 MDT 2009

Garrick,

  There are no files in

$PBS_SERVER_HOME/server_priv/acl_svr

  The badhost idea did not seem to work either.

  I even moved the entire $PBS_HOME directory
out of the way, and made another, remade torque,
and issued pbs_server -t create again.

  This head node has an internal network and an external network for login.
The internal network name is used for the server_name.

 I was able to get this to work by issuing:

qmgr externalname -c 'set managers = root at internalname'

  Thanks for the help.

 - Jim Coyle