[torqueusers] How to give acess for non-root user to run qmgr commands

Rajiv Rajaian rajiv.care at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 05:42:28 MDT 2009

Hi Glen
I ve tried the set server operator.. still I can't run qmgr as globus user

Here the steps I ve done.

[root at xencluster compute]# qmgr -c "set server operators+=
globus at xencluster.care.mit.in"

[root at xencluster compute]# su globus
[globus at xencluster ~]$  qmgr -c "create node xennode-51.grid np=1"
qmgr obj=xennode-51.grid svr=default: Unauthorized Request