[torqueusers] frequent 'cannot open/create stdout/stderr file ' Messages

Wiegers, Bert Bert.Wiegers at t-systems-sfr.com
Fri Jun 5 00:32:22 MDT 2009

Hi All,

we are using torque 2.2.1 and maui for scheduling.
Frequently we see the following message:

Jun  5 06:54:45 node657 pbs_mom: No such file or directory (2) in open_std_file, cannot open/create stdout/stderr file '/home/path/name.eXY'

The paths exist and are writeable.

I already found similar questions in this board but no answer. Did someone find a clue or hint?

BTW - how can I do a search on the whole mailinglist? (Other than google)

Bert