[torqueusers] qdel all

Bogdan Costescu Bogdan.Costescu at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Jun 4 13:13:41 MDT 2009

On Jun 4, 2009, at 10:11 AM, Brock Palen wrote:

> qdel all, from a non operator, tries to delete every job, not just
> ones they own, and it prints out "Unauthorized request"

Without looking at the code, I had the impression that qdel doesn't
know whether the current user is an admin/operator or not, so it tries
to delete the job anyway - it's the pbs_server which can diferentiate
and allow or not the delete request. Someone familiar with the code,
please correct me if I'm wrong.

--
Bogdan Costescu

IWR, University of Heidelberg, INF 368, D-69120 Heidelberg, Germany
Phone: +49 6221 54 8240, Fax: +49 6221 54 8850
E-mail: bogdan.costescu at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de