[torqueusers] qdel all

Naveed Near-Ansari naveed at caltech.edu
Thu Jun 4 10:50:12 MDT 2009

though these are very rough, you could also use a simple script like (if
using maui):

#!/bin/bash

for i in `showq  | grep $1 | cut -f1 -d " "`
  do echo killing job $i
     qdel $i
done

call it kill_jobs and call it with the user, as in :

kill_job username

hmm i guess a qstat version would be almost identical:

#!/bin/bash

for i in `qstat  | grep $1 | cut -f1 -d " "`
  do echo killing job $i
     echo qdel $i
done

That said, it would be nice to have it in qdel natively. you could
expand a script like this with options for things like killing only a
specific users running or pending jobs, etc.

Naveed