[torqueusers] qdel all

David Sheen sheen at usc.edu
Thu Jun 4 10:25:11 MDT 2009

Hi,

We have something in place that will delete every process a user is running
on a node; we have problems with Q-Chem leaving phantom processes on slave
nodes.  The script is:

ps -fU $1 > psfile
awk "{if (\$1 == \"$1\" ) print \$2}" psfile > killfile
kill -9 `cat killfile`

I imagine you could use something similar with the output of qstat.

Dave