[torqueusers] Integrate different type nodes into one cluster

Zerony Zhao bw.linux at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 10:10:51 MDT 2009

Dear Torque users,

May I ask the naive question further. I can not figure out the problem.
Could you help me?

For heterogeneous nodes, I will assign those different nodes with different
attributes. I will create several queues. I wish each queue only use the
specified nodes only. Is it possible in the queue config to specify the used
nodes attributes as queue's attributes? I use pbs_schd or maui, I do not
have Maob license. Examples are highly welcome.

Appreciate your help.

ZZ