[torqueusers] Init Msg received reporting 0 in momctl -d

Chris Vaughan chris at clusterresources.com
Tue Jun 2 12:01:08 MDT 2009

Walid,

I don't believe there is any info in the docs about this, your last message from server looks very high. That can depend on what you have for your pbs_server settings could you send the following values from qmgr?

poll_jobs
node_ping_rate
job_stat_rate
node_check_rate

Also is the node showing up as online in pbsnodes -a?

Here is an ouput of a healthy node on a small cluster.

Host: fleece/fleece Version: 2.3.4-snap.200808220901 PID: 11712
Server[0]: fleece (10.10.10.123:15001)
Init Msgs Received: 0 hellos/1 cluster-addrs
Init Msgs Sent: 1 hellos
Last Msg From Server: 35 seconds (CLUSTER_ADDRS)
Last Msg To Server: 34 seconds

Regards,