[torqueusers] Node assignment queue for shared memory computing

Pete Schmitt peter.schmitt at dartmouth.edu
Thu Jul 30 04:42:28 MDT 2009

Just add the following to get exclusive access to the node:

#PBS -l naccesspolicy=single

--
*Pete Schmitt*
*Technical Director: Discovery Cluster <http://discovery.dartmouth.edu>

*Dartmouth: 603-646-8109 Mon,Tue,Thu,Fri**
DHMC/Cell: 603-252-2452 Wednesday
Fax:       603-646-1042
AIM: CongressSt *
Computational Genetics Lab <http://www.epistasis.org>