[torqueusers] net_move, no server specified in $worker_node

Arnau Bria arnaubria at pic.es
Mon Jul 27 12:15:55 MDT 2009

On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 10:59:54 -0700
Josh Bernstein wrote:

> Hi,
Hi Josh,

> The only case that I can think of when a job would be migrated to a
> queue with an @ sign would be a routing queue. Perhaps you have a
> misconfigured routing queue?
no, we do not use routing queues...

we had some network problem during the weekend, maybe it could cause
some cut between nodes and server and that cause this strange error?

# grep "net_move, no server specified in" /var/log/messages.1|cut
-d" " -f 4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11|sort|uniq -c

      8 pbs02 PBS_Server: net_move, no server specified in td027.pic.es
      8 pbs02 PBS_Server: net_move, no server specified in td078.pic.es
      8 pbs02 PBS_Server: net_move, no server specified in td147.pic.es
      8 pbs02 PBS_Server: net_move, no server specified in td153.pic.es
      8 pbs02 PBS_Server: net_move, no server specified in td159.pic.es
      8 pbs02 PBS_Server: net_move, no server specified in td172.pic.es

thanks for your reply.